AFRICAN WOMEN LAWYERS ASSOCIATION NIGERIA ABUJA BRANCH invites you to celebrate Widows.
WIDOWHOOD TRAUMA: THE NEXUS – Rights, Tradition, The Law and Impact on the Child.
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
- Mandy Asagba, International President, AWLA
- Mrs Efe Etomi, National President, AWLAN
- Mrs Loila Emakpore, COORDINATOR, AWLAN ABUJA
- Justice Stella I. Anukam, Honourable Judge of the African Court
- Dr (Mrs) Ene Ede, Chief Facilitator, Equity Advocate
- Mrs Ebere Ifendu, President, Women in Politics Forum
- Mrs Ibukunoluwa Ogini
- Mrs Folasade Oluyemi
Host: AWLAN, ABUJA
DATE: JUNE 23, 2021
TIME : 11:00 AM – 12:30PM West Africa/Abuja Time
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93553060836?pwd=eGl6N1VWQ2FVM0hOSUpTd3BTR0gzQT09
Meeting ID: 935 5306 0836
One tap mobile +13017158592,,93553060836#,,,,526938# US (Washington DC) +13126266799,,93553060836#,,,,526938# US (Chicago) Dial by your location +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 679
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.