Ikechukwu Uwanna, the front-line aspirant in the forthcoming election of the Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch (“the Branch”) has released his well-articulated manifesto of what the Branch should expect in the next 24 months under his watch.
The nine-point manifesto speaks on the following issues:
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
- Completion of the Lagos Bar Center
- Welfare of Lawyers
- Capacity Building
- Issues relating to Young Lawyers remuneration and welfare
- More efficient management of the NBA secretariat
- Law Reform
- Bar and Bench engagement
- Creating a synergy with law enforcement and other Government agencies
- Creating a synergy with NBA National body
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.