Ikechukwu Uwanna, the front-line aspirant in the forthcoming election of the Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch (“the Branch”) has released his well-articulated manifesto of what the Branch should expect in the next 24 months under his watch.
The nine-point manifesto speaks on the following issues:
- Completion of the Lagos Bar Center
- Welfare of Lawyers
- Capacity Building
- Issues relating to Young Lawyers remuneration and welfare
- More efficient management of the NBA secretariat
- Law Reform
- Bar and Bench engagement
- Creating a synergy with law enforcement and other Government agencies
- Creating a synergy with NBA National body
-Advertisement-Grab our latest Magazine, "Chief Emeka Ozoani, Go-Getter & Go-Giver". Get your order fast and stress free.
For more details about Newswire Law&Events Magazine, kindly reach out to us on 08039218044, 09070309355. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be glad you did