THE SOLEMN AGITATION AND RESOLVE FOR SOUTH EAST PRESIDENCY HAS CROSSED THE RUBICON
BY ONOCHIENGWU OBUNNA ESQ.
On 31st October, 2020, a group of like-minded young intellectuals led by Dr. Patrick Enuneku, Barr. Casmir Agbo, Dr. Charles Ebulue, Barr. Onochiengwu Obuna and many others held a meeting at Brifina Hotels, Enugu and decided that it’s high time the South East Geo-political Zone took her destiny into her hands; The National Forum for South East Presidency (NFSEP) was born. Ever since then, there have been widespread reaching out or consultations with individuals, politicians, political parties, institutions and organizations across the Nation with a view to actualizing the dream of producing a president of Nigerian from South East come 2023.
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
National Forum for SE Presidency(NFSEP) is a political pressure group compose of coalition of all Nigerians clamoring for Igbo Presidency
NFSEP is domiciled in 35 states of d Federation with two diaspora chapters in Ghana and Canada
NFSEP group is Neither a political party nor affiliated to any political party
To see a Nigeria with a President of Igbo Extraction from South East come 2023
To sensitize, mobilise, galvanize support and advocate for A Nigerian President of SE Extraction by 2023
We plan to be routed in all the communities in Nigeria with SE Presidency 2023 offices scattered in all nooks and crannies of d country until our objective of participating in ushering in a President of Nigeria from South East
To lobby all viable political parties, political Stakeholders to zone their presidential tickets to d South East
Modus operandi: Phase one
Mobilise people to form groups with administrative EXCO at National, Zonal, State, Senatorial district, LGA, wards and Community levels
Organization of seminars, talk show, rallies, consultations and visitation of stakeholders such as community, political and religious and Traditional leaders
Visitations of political parties EXCO and political opinion molders
Adoption of candidates for d 3 major political parties before the primaries
Finally adoption of a single candidate after all political parties primaries
Mobilisation and full scale campaign for the adopted candidate.
In view of the foregoing, the National Working Committee (NWC) of NFSEP held their 6th meeting on 6th January 2021
The meeting was attended by all the NEC members, 28 States Chairmen. 7 State Chairmen sent apology
The following resolutions where reached at the meeting
1. NFSEP is to prepare new muffler and ID card as a means of identification of members during our outings/meetings/events
2. NFSEP Worldwide agreed to issue fresh Appointment letters to all the National, regional & State EXCO, including Ghana, Australia, India, USA and Canada diaspora chapter Coordinators during our next Physical Meeting coming up at Abuja, Nigeria
3. The National President reported that NFSEP website would soon be operational, and it would offer opportunity for online registration of all members irrespective of ur country or State of residence free of charge
4. NWC approved the appointment of 6 BOT members, one per geopolitical zone, and the Regional Chairmen where given the mandate to execute it
5. NFSEP has directed her members to embark on visitation and consultation of Stakeholders both at National & international level
6. NWC has given d directive for each state to appoint 2 or 3 Patrons who would be strong Stakeholders of NFSEP in their respective States
7. NWC Resolved to officially Inaugurate National EXCO(Abuja), Regional EXCO(Zonal Headquarters) and State EXCO (State Capitals).
8. NWC has given Approval for Appointment of Two SSAs to d office of d National President, one from d North and d other from the South
9. NWC has directed all State & Diaspora Chapters to hold their first meeting in d year 2021 btw January and February.
10. National Congress of NFSEP has been slated to take place at Abuja by March 2021.
11. NWC Resolved that for peace and unity of NIGERIA, the panacea is South East Presidency come 2023.
12. NFSEP National Working Committee NWC agreed to aggressively Mobilise, sensitize and galvanize support for One Nigeria With a President of South East Extraction come 2023.
13. NFSEP opined that the first step to Restructuring Nigeria is for all d major political parties to zone their Presidential ticket to the South East come 2023
Onochiengwu Obuna Esq.
Secretary, Enugu State Chapter