- The Pan-African engagement includes:
- • To institutionalize peer review mechanism on local content for law and technology, as a key development imperative for domestication and sustainable growth of Africa’s resources.
- • To discuss practical steps to promote intra-African trade by African SMEs and startups through the leveraging of existing opportunities as well as future provisions of the agreement.
- • Participants will work on strategic ideas to facilitate urgent engagement between the public and private sectors.
- We Inspire Tomorrow The Legal Concierge
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.