The African Women Lawyers Association, AWLA, will hold a Zoom webinar to celebrate Day of the African Woman 2021. This must attend event will bring together top-notch globally renowned panelists on exciting revolutionary discourse. The speakers will cover a myriad of topics relating to both work and life.
Theme: Achieving Equal Representation for Women: Panacea for Inequality, Indignity, Insecurity and Underdevelopment
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
Date: July 29th – 31st 2021
Thursday, July 29, 2021 02:00 PM
Friday, July 30, 2021 02:00 PM
Saturday, July 31, 2021 04:00 PM
Time: 02:00 PM West Central Africa
Register in advance for this webinar:
Sub-themes will include:
- Participatory Democracy: Gender inclusion, Women in Politics, how prepared?
- Mentoring support, empowerment and protection: The panacea for gender parity
- Internally displaced persons: Citizens or Aliens? why the neglect?
- Trafficking in persons, a barrier to parity wither Africa?
- Women in Leadership: Disparity experiences and recommendations to roll of barriers
- SDGs Goals 5&16: Judicial Pro-activism
- SDGs Goals 5: The ladder to the top
For details contact: Tel: +234 810 099 6340 +234 803 535 3306
This programme will address the structural barriers and advocate legal, cultural change needed at the organisational level for women to succeed and advance in all industries.
The aim is to inspire governments and organisations to explore, identify and implement solutions to remove structural and organisational obstacles that impede women’s advancement in Africa.
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.