The Technical Committee on Conference Planning (TCCP) will like to thank ALL Delegates for participating actively at the 57th Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Annual General Conference (AGC) 2017. As we reach the Climax of the Conference, it is important to let you know that the Conference was a huge success because you participated. Thank you very much indeed. The TCCP would like to update all Delegates of relevant information pertaining to their Tablets, Certificate of Participation and the Conference Presentations/Papers as follows:
• All DULY REGISTERED DELEGATES who indicated designated pick-up locations upon registration for the Conference and are yet to pick up their Tablets can still pick up their Tablets at their “designated pick-up locations” after proper identification. The Tablets having been received at these locations by Airtel personnel were not sent back to Lagos State for logistics/safety reasons and as a result will still be available for pick-up at the respective locations upon Delegates’ return. Please remember that the means of identification is the National ID Card, Drivers license, NBA Affinity Card, International Passport and Permanent Voters’ card.
• Delegates who did not indicate pick up locations while registering will pick up their Tablets at the Airtel Experience Centre, Adeola Odeku street Victoria Island, Lagos. Delegates are therefore advised to pick-up their Tablets as soon as is practicable.
• The #NBA2017AGC Presentations/Papers will be available for download on the conference website (www.nbaconference.com) in due course. A Notice to this effect will be forwarded to all registered Delegates at the appropriate time.
• The Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) shall be issuing Electronic Certificates of Participation for the #NBA2017AGC and as a result, All Duly Registered Delegates will receive their Certificates of Participation via email.
• As a climax to the #NBA2017AGC, the President’s Dinner commences at 07:00pm today, August 24, 2017 and Delegates are encouraged to purchase their Tickets at the Landmark Event Centre (venue of the Conference).
Please visit the conference website for more information regarding the above information.
Have a safe Journey to your respective destinations.
Welcome to #ABraveNewBar
NBA-AGC2017 Media & Communication Unit.
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.