In a release signed by the Secretary of the NBA Benin Branch-the Lion Bar -O.A. Lawani Esq., the following was indicated on the referenced subject matter :
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
The various branches of the NBA in Edo State have constituted the Financial Autonomy for the Judiciary Fact Finding and Implementation Committee.
Terms of Reference
- To Ascertain the existence of Financial Autonomy or otherwise in Edo State
- To liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the Independence of the Judiciary as guaranteed by the constitution.
- To advise on a framework that will ensure prudence and accountability in the application of Funds.
- To ensure the Passage and implementation of all Laws in this regard that will accentuate the Independence of the Judiciary
- To ensure the formation of a Joint Action Committee for the full implementation of Financial Autonomy for the Judiciary in Edo State.
The Committee has as Members*
- Elder J. O. Aghimien SAN -Chairman
- Chief Charles Adogah-SAN
- Dr. Osagie Obayuwana-Sec
- K. O. Obamogie
- A. O. Edeki
6. Nosa Edo-Osagie
7. Hon. Pascal Ugbome
- P. E. Uwadiae
- Mrs. P.I. Iyomon
- Ede Asenoguan
- B.O. Okoduwa
- Santos Owootori
- O. A. Lawani
- Ogaga Emoghwanre
- Dr. S. K. Mokidi
- Olatunji Sanni
- J. E. Enaholo
- Paul Ojeme
- Chairmen of various branches in Edo State
*Meanwhile, the Committee has begun work with visits to the Governor of Edo State, the Hon. Chief Judge of Edo State, and hopes to visit the Leadership of the House of Assembly.
O. A. Lawani Esq.
Secretary , Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Benin Branch -the Lion Bar .