Former 2nd Vice-President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Mr. Monday Onyekachi Ubani, has emerged the new Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association Section on Public Interest and Development Law.
The election took place in the ancient city of Ibadan, Oyo State at the close of SPIDEL’s Bi-Annual Conference which held from the 23rd to the 26th day of May 2021 at the Jogor Centre, Ibadan, Oyo State.
To steer the affairs of the Section with Mr. Ubani for the next 2 years are the following:
- Mr. Steve Abah: Vice-Chairman,
- Princess Frank Chukwuani: Secretary
- Funmi Adeogun Treasurer
- Godfrey Echeho – Publicity Secretary
- Prof. Paul Ananaba, SAN – Council Member
- Kunle Adegoke, SAN – Council Member
- Mr. Kola Omotinugbon – Council Member
- Dr. Paul Ebiala – Council Member
- Anne Uruegi Agi – Council Member
- Mr. Emeka Nwadioke – Council Member
- Igbeaku Ukwueso Evulukwu – Council Member
- Mr. Kunle Edun – Council Member
- Mr. Abdullahi Karaye – Council Member
The new Exco were sworn in by Chief J-K Gadzama, SAN.
Upon being sworn in, the new executives immediately commenced work with the presentation of the 2021 Conference Communique to the Press.
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.