Leveraging Law and Technology to Promote Good Governance; Ensure Food Security in a Sustainable Environment. A Colloquium [Webinar] in Honour of John Austin Unachukwu @ 60. Date: 25th Nov. 2020. Time: 01.00pm
A webinar is set to hold in honour of Mr. John Echezona Unachukwu, (John Austin), former national Publicity Secretary of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), a law and media Icon on the occasion of his 60th Birthday and public unveiling of a Milestone J. Austin Unachukwu and Associates Law and Media Centre.
PARTICIPANTS AT THE COLLOQUIUM IN HONOUR OF MR. JOHN ECHEZONA UNACHUKWU ESQ. (JOHN AUSTIN), LAW, MEDIA ICON AND FORMER NATIONAL PUBLICITY SECRETARY, NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION (NBA) @60 AND PUBLIC UNVEILING OF J. AUSTIN UNACHUKWU & ASSOCIATES LAW AND MEDIA CENTRE.
Venue: Online Zoom/ Webinar
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, former Gov. Anambra State and Vice-Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.
Chairman: Former President of the NBA, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN)
Chief Host: Pioneer Chairman of NBA Section on Public Interest and Development Law (SPIDEL), Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama (SAN). He will give good will massage and introduce the celebrant as the Chairman may direct.
Special Guests of Honour:
His Excellency, Rt. Hon. (Dr) Simon Bako Lalong KSGG. Governor, Plateau State and Chairman Northern Governors Forum. His Excellency, (Dr) Samuel Ortom, Governor of Benu State.
Guests of Honour:
Hon Minister of State for Science and Technology: Mohammed Abdullahi Esq.
Hon. Minister of State for Environment: Sharon Ikeazor Esq.
Former Director – General, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS), Prof. Epiphany Azinge SAN.
Former General Secretary, NBA, Pastor Dele Adesina SAN.
Convener, NBA Administration of Criminal Justice Conference 2018, Chief Arthur Obi Okafor (SAN).
Constitutional Lawyer and renowned author, Chief S.T. Hon (SAN).
Managing Director, The Nation, Mr. Victor Ifijeh
Former 2nd Vice-President of the NBA, Mr. Stephen Abar Esq.
Former President, Commonwealth Lawyers Association (CLA) Mrs. Boma Alabi Esq.
President, Pan African Lawyers Union (PALU) and President, Chartered Institute of Mediators & Conciliators (ICMC) Chief Emeka JP Obegolu.
“The Covid-19 New Normal: Leveraging Law and Technology to promote good governance; ensure food security in a sustainable environment.”
Agriculture – Abundant Food Supply in a Post Covid-19 Nigeria:
1. Perspectives from Plateau State – His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Simon Bako Lalong, KSGG, Governor of Plateau State. and Chairman Northern Governors Forum.
2. Perspective from Benue State – His Excellency, (Dr.) Samuel Ortom-Governor of Benue State
3. Perspectives from Adamawa State – Prof. Maxwell Gidado SAN, Chief of Staff to Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintri, Adamawa Government House.
4. Perspectives from the Ministry of Science and Technology – Hon. Minister of State, Mohammed Abdullahi Esq.
5. Perspectives from Ministry of Environment – Hon. Minister of State – Sharon Ikeazor Esq.
6. Environmentalists’ Perspective – Prof. Lanre Fagnohun SAN, Vice- Chancellor, Lagos State University.
7. Maritime/Development Lawyers Perspective: former President of the NBA and Chairman NBA board of Trustees Dr. Olisa Agbakoba SAN.
8. Entrepreneur’s Perspective: Chief (Barr) Felix Okonti-Obadan – Ute of Ute Okpu Kingdom, Delta State.
9. Conflicts Resolution, a Judges’ Perspective: Prof. Peter Nnanna Chukwudi Umeadi – Chief Judge Emeritus Anambra State, visiting Prof. of Law, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus and a Chieftain of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
10. Human Rights Perspectives: Former Chairman, national Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Prof. Chidi Anselm Odinkalu
11. Disputes Resolution through Arbitration-Former Acting D-G NIALS, Prof. Paul Idornigie SAN
12. Maritime Regulators’ Perspectives: Role of Multi Modal Transportation in promoting food security in a post COVID-19 New Normal. Mr. Hassan Bello, Esq. Executive Secretary, Nigerian Shippers Council.
13. Mediators Perspective: Chief Emeka JP Obegolu.
14. Moderator: Dr. Reuben Abati- Arise Television
15. Asst. Moderator: Mrs. Sola Shoyele – Channels Television
-Unveiling of Law & Society Media Centre
Vote of Thanks- Prof. Epiphany Azinge SAN
Prayer by Pastor Andie Orji (RCCG) Bread of Heaven Parish, Lagos.
Click to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_294c3EnXQ2KGI78hBKuf5Q
Do you want to be heard, your events covered, your articles published, or needs to advertise your products and services on our Blog and Magazine, reach out to us at Newswire Law and Events, you will be glad you did. For more details about our services, please call: 08039218044, 08059676999, 09070309355. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.