Introducing the SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competition
As part of its 13th Annual Business Luncheon, the Law firm of SPA Ajibade & Co. is organising an essay competition. Interested lawyers are invited to write an essay on the topic “The Pros, Cons and Challenges of Establishing and Enforcing a Scale of Charges for Legal Services in Nigeria.”
Participants stand a chance to win a full sponsorship for one certificate earning course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CITN).
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
The rules of the competition are as follows.
- This contest is open only to individuals qualified to practice law in Nigeria.
- Submissions shall be in the form of a written essay of not more than 1,500 words on the topic to be sent to email@example.com on or before 25/11/20.
- All essays must be original works specifically written for the competition.
- Co-authorship of essay is not permitted.
- Entrants are to submit only one entry.
- Late manuscripts and hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
- Current contact information of each entrant including phone number and email address MUST ACCOMPANY THE ENTRY.
- Essays will be judged based on: clarity of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of analysis, relevance to industry, and conformity to contest rules.
- The winners shall be announced during the Annual Business Luncheon on 3rd December, 2020.
All questions or concerns can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the luncheon can be accessed at bit.ly/SPA-ABL