1. There will be various Sports competition (Football, Table Tennis, Golf, Chess and Scrabble) and Social events at the NBAAGC21.
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
2. Inter Branch Football Competition will hold from Saturday, 23rd October, 2021 to Wednesday, 28th of October, 2021. Registration fee is N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira Only) per branch and prize money shall be N1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira Only).
3. Golf and Table Tennis competition will be in male and female categories. Registration is free and there will be prize money for each competition. All interested participants for Golf, Scrabble, Table tennis and Chess, should please send a mail of interest to email@example.com with the subject matter “INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN NBAAGC2021 SPORT COMPETITION. The mail must contain the following details of interested participant: Name, Gender, NBA branch, nature of sport competition, phone number and e-mail address.
4. With respect to the Football Competition, Chairmen of interested Branches are advised to show interest to participate by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter as “INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN NBAAGC2021 INTER-BRANCH FOOTBALL COMPETITION”.
5. Registration for all competitions will commence on Friday, 10th September, 2021 and will close on Tuesday, 30th September, 2021.
6. For Social events, there will be the Rivers Night, NBA President’s Dinner, UnBARed 4.0 (Closing Party) and other exciting social events for delegates. Also, there would be Raffle Draws with amazing prizes up for grabs.
7. Only members that are duly registered and have paid for the Conference shall be eligible to participate in any of the competitions.
8. For enquiries on Sports and Social events, kindly call 07065455869 or 07086497580.
9. For hotel reservations and bookings, kindly contact NACO Logistics via phone calls on 08061482888, Whatsapp on 08069206814 or via email: email@example.com. For registration and more information about the Conference, Kindly visit www.nbabaconference.comTCCP-Update-No.-3-3
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.