FINAL REMINDER – FULL LIST OF MEMBERS QUALIFIED TO VOTE
The ECNBA pursuant to the provisions of the Second Schedule Part IV (9) and V (4) of the Constitution of the Nigerian Bar Association 2015 (as amended), released information pertaining to the full list of members qualified to vote on 31 May and 6 June 2022 respectively. Please see these documents at https://www.ecnba.ng or www.nigerianbar.org.ng.
- This serves as a reminder to members of the Association that paid their bar practising fee (BPF) as of 31 March 2022 (Eligible Voters), to confirm the accuracy of their emails and phone numbers on the NBA website on or before Monday 27 June 2022. Please note that this verification process is important, as unique voters’ credentials will ONLY be sent to valid phone numbers and email addresses.
- Thus, Eligible Voters are expected to verify their BPF contact information. Please follow the
step-by-step process below:
➔ Visit the NBA website: https://nigerianbar.org.ng
➔ Click on the Membership tab and then scroll down to “BPF Payment Status”;
➔ Type in your enrolment number (SCN), and
➔ Click on “Verify” and the one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone and email.
➔ Type in the “OTP” and
➔ click “Validate” and your contact information will be successfully validated.
- Eligible voters that encounter difficulties in receiving OTP on their phones may need to temporarily disable the Do not Disturb (DND) mode following any of the steps below:
a. 9mobile (Etisalat) numbers, Text START to 2442.
b. MTN numbers, Text ALLOW to 2442.
c. Glo numbers, Text CANCEL to 2442.
d. Airtel numbers, Text ALLOW to 2442
- Kindly send an email to email@example.com if you experience any challenge(s) in the use of the online BPF payment status. For further inquiries or support
- PLEASE TAKE NOTE that the list to be published by the ECNBA after this notice shall be
the Final List. Hence, failure to identify any error as regards the names, phone numbers, and
email addresses, Supreme Court Number, or omission of names from the list by an Eligible
Voter before 27 June 2022 can no longer be rectified and will remain the same.
Dated 20 June 2022
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.