CYBERLAW, FINTECH AND TECHNOLOGY CONTRACTS ACADEMY 2020
This course is designed for FinTech Practitioners, Technology Lawyers, Government, Regulators, Technology product companies, SAAS, Technology consulting service providers, Law firms, Independent lawyers specializing in technology and startup space, Digital marketing agencies, Large conglomerates and Big technology companies and business executives.
The course will not just assist lawyers, managers, decision makers, directors, and founders, it will also train on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals on strategic negotiation, documentation and contracts documentation in relation to cyber security, technology laws and contracts, fintech and e-commerce, with a focus on new methods of delivery.
DATE: 2nd – 4th December 2020
Time: 9am -4pm Daily
Registration Link: bit.ly/esqcyberlawnfintech
Who should attend?
- Heads of legal departments of Fintech and Tech companies
- Legal affairs directors and managers
- Senior corporate counsel and advisors
- Legal departments CEOs
- In-House lawyers
- Law firms & Independent Lawyers in Private Practice with specialization in Technology and startup advisory
- FinTech and Technology Lawyers
- Government & Regulatory Board Lawyers,
- Technology product companies, SAAS, Technology consulting service providers,
- Other Professionals interested in cyber and technology laws and contracts, fintech and e-commerce, with a focus on new methods of delivery.
• Understand the emerging technologies and the available legal and regulatory frameworks
• Gain firsthand information on different issues on Fintech
• Improve on technology agreements drafting and review
• Have a proper grasp of the data protection and privacy laws
• Gain practical knowledge of digitalization of the banking services
• Understand the operations of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
• Understand cybercrimes and how to prevent data breach
• Identify critical issues in e-commerce and digital marketing and advertising
Do you want to be heard, your events covered, your articles published, or needs to advertise your products and services on our Blog and Magazine, reach out to us at Newswire Law and Events, you will be glad you did. For more details about our services, please call: 08039218044, 08059676999, 09070309355. Email: email@example.com
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.