Foremost Nigerian commercial lawyer, George Etomi, FNIALS, and medical expert, Dr. Ifeoma Chukwuma have been named as Guest Speakers at the Inaugural Reunion Dinner of the Nigerian Law School’s 1995 Set, scheduled for Monday, August 22, 2022 and beginning at 5.00 pm WAT at the iconic Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos.
In a statement released by its Chairman, Prince Yusuf Asamah Kadiri, SAN and made available to NEWSWIRE Law and Events Magazine, the Reunion Dinner Planning Committee disclosed that Etomi, the Principal Partner at the law firm of George Etomi & Partners (GEPLAW) will deliver the special Dinner Talk at the occasion, while Dr. Chukwuma is billed to give to give the Health Talk.
The Committee also released a robust programme of activities for the commemoration, which includes the following:
For more details about Newswire Law&Events Magazine, kindly reach out to us on 08039218044, 09070309355. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be glad you did
- Arrivals, Registration, Red Carpet, and pre-Dinner Cocktails (from 5.00 pm)
- Commencement (at 6.00 pm)
- National Anthem/Joint Islamic and Christian Opening Prayers
- A minute’s silence in honour of departed members.
- Brief welcome remarks by the Chairman of the Reunion Dinner Planning Committee
- Brief Remarks by the President of the NLS 1995 Call-to-Bar Class
- Dinner/Dinner Talk by Guest Speaker, (Mr. George Etomi, FNIALS)
- Health Talk by Guest Speaker, Dr. Ifeoma Chukwumah
- Interlude of music & other entertainment
- Cutting of Reunion cake
- Raffle draw/American auction
- Vote of Thanks by the Secretary of the Reunion Dinner Planning Committee
- Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!
The event is expected to be graced by Their Lordships, Honorable Judges and Justices, learned silks and professors, among other distinguished legal luminaries. It is also expected to present participants with numerous opportunities for networking, exploration, growth and future engagements, against the background of fine dining, wining and first-rate entertainment.
The Committee has requested that all enquiries about the event and its organisers be sent to the following email address: email@example.com