Celebrating Cordelia Eke on Her Birthday!
Happy Birthday to our dear Cordelia!
May your special day be filled with tons of happy moments and beautiful flowers of success, and peace of mind.
Wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises and success along with happiness in life!
You deserve all the wonderful things that you are fighting for, and I know that the most beautiful of them are yet to head your way. Of course, awaiting your Golden Jubilee!
Forget how long you’ve lived. Look at how much you’ve accomplished and how much life lies before you.
This is your big day and we hope you see this day as more than just a reminder that you are getting older, but as an amazing opportunity for you to gather with great friends, have fun and relive all the amazing memories of the previous years! Happy birthday to you, dear friend.
Cheers to another year of success, happiness and a fun-filled life for you!
Cordelia U. Eke, FICMC, ACIArb (UK) is the:
- Assistant Director, Public Prosecutions, Rivers State Ministry of Justice
- Past General secretary of ECNBA
- Coordinator of the African Women Lawyers Association (AWLA) Nigeria, Rivers State Chapter
- 1st Female Secretary of the NBA Port Harcourt Branch
- Secretary, AFBA Women’s Forum
- Former Council Member, NBA Human Rights Institute
- Past Chairman, Law Officers Association of Nigeria (LOAN), Rivers State Chapter
- Former Publicity Secretary, NBA Port Harcourt Branch.