The federal government has opened the application portal for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) to help 20,000 graduates with post-COVID-19 job search.
The process will run from September 6 to October 20, 2021.Last week, President Muhammadu Buhari officially flagged off the programme.It is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the federal government and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Mike Igbokwe SAN Collections Now Available for purchase ~• For enquiries and Details, Call Winifred Tayo-Oyetibo on 08177770462 or +234(01) 4620907, 4620807 Ext. 122 ~•• CLICK VIDEO Below.
The Trajectory of excellence in Legal practice
The Dynamism of law and practi e in Nigeria
Nigerian Maritme Cabotage policy and law
It was launched due to rising unemployment in the country as well as the COVID-19 pandemic which has negatively impacted Nigerian youths in the ability to get a suitable job.The programme aims to equip Nigerian graduates with practical knowledge and relevant skills for a 12-month period, with or without job experience, thereby connecting them with local job opportunities.The sectors include information and communications technology, financial services, trade, manufacturing, agriculture and agro-processing, mining, telecommunications, creative industries and technology, education, health, research and development.
The programme will create three options for applicants upon completion of the fellowship, including retainship with respective host organisations, entrepreneurship opportunities, and a platform to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
- To apply, you must:
- 1.Be a Nigerian citizen.
- 2.Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline — not earlier than 2017.
- 3.Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- 4.Be at most 30 years old.
- 5.Not currently engaged in any employment.
- 6.Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- 7.Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- 8.Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- 9.Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- 10.Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interested applicants can access the application portal https://www.njfp.ng/apply
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.