AKPATA, AGBAKOBA, UN REP, OTHERS FOR NBA LAGOS RIGHTS SUMMIT
In light of the various human rights issues that have trailed the coronavirus pandemic, the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Lagos Human Rights Committee will hold a virtual conference titled: “Human Rights in the Epicenter of Nigeria’s Post-COVID Recovery.”
The “Human Rights Summit,” an annual event hosted by the branch, will hold on Thursday, December 10, 2020.
It is aimed to commemorate this year’s “International Human Rights Day” which has its theme as, “Recover Better: Stand up for Human Rights,”
The summit will feature:
- Mr. Olumide Akpata (NBA President)
- Dr. Olisa Agbakoba, SAN OON (Former NBA President)
- Mr. Norrison Quakers, SAN (Jireh & Greys)
- Mr. Chino Obiagwu, SAN (Coordinator, LEDAP)
- Mrs. Latifat Salau (Zonal Director, Legal Aid Council of Nigeria)
- Mr. Martin Okey Ejidike (Senior Human Rights Advisor, United Nation)
- Mr. Yemi Akangbe (Chairman, NBA Lagos Branch)
Do you want to be heard, your events covered, your articles published, or needs to advertise your products and services on our Blog and Magazine, reach out to us at Newswire Law and Events, you will be glad you did. For more details about our services, please call: 08039218044, 08059676999, 09070309355. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.