RE: NBA-SPIDEL ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2023: HURRY NOW, AS THE
HUGELY DISCOUNTED EARLY BIRD WINDOW IS SHUTTING IN FEW DAYS. DON’T BE LEFT OUT OF THIS SUPERB CONFERENCE!
Theme: POST-ELECTION NIGERIA: THE JUDICIARY IN THE EYE OF THE STORM.
For more details about Newswire Law&Events Magazine, kindly reach out to us on 08039218044, 09070309355. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be glad you did
HURRY NOW @ www.nbaspidel.ng/conference
SOME OF OUR CONFIRMED RESOURCE PERSONS FOR THE EAGERLY AWAITED CONFERENCE INCLUDE;
- Femi Falana, SAN – Keynote Speaker
- Hon Justice Amina Augie, JSC.
- Olisa Agbakoba, SAN. – Chair, Keynote Session .
- Mike Ozekhome, SAN
- Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, SAN
- Boma Ozobia – Alabi, SAN
- Hon. Justice Taiwo Taiwo (Rtd)
- His Excellency Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State – Host Governor
- Dr. Alex OTTI – Governor-Elect ABIA STATE
- Olumide Akpata – Immediate Past President NBA
- Mazi Afam Osigwe, SAN – Past General Secretary, NBA
- Worgu Boms, Esq – Former Attorney General Rivers State.
- Tobenna Ereojkwe – Chair NBA ICLE
- Dr. Paul Ananaba, SAN – Past Chair NBA-SPIDEL
- Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN
- Austin Alege, SAN – Past President NBA.
- Prof Pat Utomi
Founder, Centre for Values & Leadership (CVL)
- Chief Festus Okoye – INEC National Commissioner
- Dr Dilibe Eche –
Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Texas, USA
- Janet Gbam –
The Centre for Human Rights
University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Ekine Stronghold
National Coordinator, Exalt Nigeria
- Samson Itodo
- Dr Kole Shettima, Director of African Operations, MaCArthur Foundation
- Senator – Elect. Darlington Nwokocha.
- Prof Nnamdi Obiaraeri – (Former Dean, Faculty of Law, IMO State University)
- Ogechi Ogu
Deputy Director, PRAWA
- Moyosore Onigbanjo, SAN – Hon. Attorney General, Lagos State.
- Y. C. Maikyau, SAN, OON – NBA PRESIDENT (CHIEF HOST)
And many other renowned speakers to keep you glued to your seats. It promises to be a rewarding, educative and refreshing Conference.
Register now for the conference at www.nbaspidel.ng/conference
Early Bird Registration closes 30th May.