The Nigerian Bar Association’s Section on Legal Practice (NBA-SLP) has released registration guidelines for its forthcoming Annual Conference, scheduled to hold in Asaba, the Delta State capital, from Sunday, July 3, to Wednesday, July 6, 2022.
The SLP also disclosed that there are two levels of registration: for members and for non-members.
Members are required to do the following:
- Sign in to the membership portal (https://portal.nba-slp.org/login) with your email address/username and password.
- Register for the Conference under the Event Section.
- Submit your information and make the required payment.
- Once the above steps are carried out, you’ll get a confirmation email with your registration and payment details.
Non-members desirous of attending the Asaba Conference are required to do the following:
- Visit the registration portal (https://portal.nba-slp.org/event/ASA/register).
- Fill the form correctly and submit, after which you make payment.
- Once payment and submission are made, you will get a confirmation email with your registration and payment details.
The theme of the 2022 Conference is ‘LEGAL PRACTICE IN NIGERIA: OUR REALITY, OUR FUTURE.’
Newswire Law and Events Magazine is Out. It's a collector's item. Get one - or two,or more - for yourself and loved ones.