Princess Iyingi Princewill Green’s Profile. Vying for the Office of the Welfare Secretary of the NBA Port Harcourt Branch 2018 Elections
WHO IS PRINCESS IYINGI P. GREEN?
* Member, Nigerian Bar Association Port Harcourt Branch, called to Bar in 2009.
* Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA).
* Member, African Women Lawyers Association (AWLA).
* Member, Christian Lawyers Fellowship of Nigeria (CLASFON).
* Fellow in waiting, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC).
* Ambassador for Peace.
I have meritoriously served the Bar at various levels, such as:
* Member, Awards and Honours Committee from 2012-2014.
* Member, Sports and Recreation Committee from 2012-2016.
* Member Welfare Committee from 2014-2016.
* Member, LOC National Executive Committee (NEC)–2015.
* Member, LOC NBA AGC Abuja – 2015 among others.
PRESENTLY SERVING AS:
* Secretary,Welfare Committee from 2016 – till date.
* Secretary, Welfare Scheme Review Committee – till date.
* Assistant Secretary Sports and Recreation Committee 2016–till date.
I am also a committed and dedicated member of FIDA where I have also served in various capacities, such as:
* Member, FIDA week/Anniversary Planning Committee -2013.
* Member, Litigation Committee from 2014 – 2016.
* Member, International Women’s Day Planning Committee – 2016.
* Member, Welfare Committee from 2014 – 2018.
* Member, Publicity Committee from 2014 – 2018.
* Member, FIDA Centre Management Committee from 2014 – 2018.
* Member, Children’s Day Planning Committee from 2015-2016 and 2018, to mention but a few.
PRINCESS IYINGI P. GREEN for Welfare Secretary of NBA PH Branch
Subscribe for your copy/copies now